PM-4520 All-Terrain Sawhorse Features:
- Legs pivot in either direction to provide 4 points of contact for wobble-free stability on any terrain.
- Legs quickly deploy and fold back up to stow away inside the metal beam.
- Steel end caps that hold 2×4s to create a convenient workstation.
- Non-skid surface with pre-drilled holes to mount a sacrificial 2×4.
- 3 in. height adjustment.
- 750-lb. weight capacity (1,500 lbs. per pair).
PM-4520 BORA® Tool Portamate All-Terrain Sawhorse
with Tap To Adapt™ Technology From STABLZ™
ALL TERRAIN...FULL CONTACT®
STABLZ™ TAP TO ADAPT™ TECHNOLOGY
- Game changing vertical support that is triangular in shape allows the sawhorse legs to pivot 3″ in either direction.
- A simple tap of the foot results in four points of wobble-free contact on any terrain.
FAST SETUP AND TEARDOWN
BORA® Quick-DEPLOY TECHNOLOGY
- With Bora’s quick-deploy technology and leg-folding mechanisms setup and teardown couldn’t be faster.
- Release clasp to instantly deploy legs. Pull catch button to easily fold up legs in any order.
2x4 END CAPS
- Steel end caps hold 2x4s to create convenient workstation.
- Tap to Adapt the legs for 8 points of stable contact across any terrain!
- 1,500 pound capacity.
- Legs stow away inside the metal beam non-sequentially – either side can go in first.
- Easy grip handle grooves on both sides of the beam for easier pack-in/pack-out.
BUILT BY SAWHORSE EXPERTS
- Pre-drilled top allows you to screw in a 2×4 as a sacrificial top, saving your equipment from damage.
- Sacrificial top aligns with 2×4 in steel end caps for complete support around edges.
A LITTLE FRICTION GOES A LONG WAY
- Non-skid beam keps work materials from slipping.
- Extra long top for added stability.
What are you waiting for?
STABLZ™ is ready to elevate your (product) customer experience!
STABLZ™ Tap to Adapt™ Technology features a patented, game changing vertical support, triangular in shape, that will adapt easily to uneven surfaces. A simple tap of the foot pivots the triangle resulting in four points of contact on any terrain.
If your company’s products are elevated off the ground, STABLZ™ can be engineered to your needs and provide your customer all terrain convenience. Several designs are prototyped, tested, and ready for market. Tap To Adapt™ technology can be scaled from a couple of inches to stories high.